Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I WANDer if this thing works?

Now through April 9th, everything on Ulta.com is 20% off! Makeup, nail polish, blow dryers.. the whole kit & caboodle.

In my shopping cart currently sits:

Conair Infinity Curling Wand Styler, $39.99
A few friends have been using & loving this. I am excited to try.. Especially good for the days that my hair is needing some OOMPH. (As in day 3 or 4... hush).

Sheer Blonde Color Renew Tone Restoring Shampoo
It has now been 8 months since I last dyed my hair. And while I don't quite love it, I am content that I am still blonde, have extra money in my pocket to pay off my credit card, & don't feel like I am cheating the system anymore. Not sure quite what system I am imaging, but I was just sick of being a hair color faker. This being said, I was googling salons this AM to get some toner applied... We'll see what the summer sun does to my locks.

In the mean time, I like using products specifically for my color because they aren't fakers, but enhancers. Kind of like padding your bra instead of getting a boob job? Maybe? Mercury is in retrograde folks, weird stuff happens & gets said. (Like having THREE nails in 1 tire last night, on the same street that the infamous tram accident occured)

& finally..

Root Awakening Nourishing Moisture
I first used this stuff when I needed little bottles for traveling.. thank you $0.97 basket at CVS. This stuff is good, & affordable!

Enter code: 15555 to get 20% off! $50 for free shipping too.

Returns are allowed to the store: for store credit/exchange only or back to distribution center for full refund within 30 days.

What's in your basket?

3 comments:

Beth said...

I am sooo glad you shared this sale! I'm stocking up on items right now. :) Hope that curling iron works wonders for you! Although your hair is gorgeous full and with volume!

Shea Windley said...

I got a similar iron from Sephora for X-mas last year -- and I LOVE IT!! Perfect for us long-haired beauties because it cuts curling time in half! When it used to take me a good 45min to curl my hair, I can do it in close to 20min now! Let me know how it goes! xo

adrienne jane said...

I used it last night! love it! its fun how you can do a few different types of curls - spiral, waves, thin, thick.. I love! It is on sale on ulta.com again at the moment!