1. going to vegas tonight!
2. dad has been in such a wonderful mood the past few weeks. his latest idea is installing a fish pond in our yard. this would be neat except we have 2, sometimes 3, very curious & playful golden retrievers. I do not think koi fish + gracie's mouth would be a good combination. but if it makes him happy, it makes me happy!
3. one of my best friends in the entire world, got engaged! I love her fiance too. I just love LOVE. Congrats you two:
Future Mr. & Mrs. Joe Lamb
4. It's one of my other bffffff's birfdays today! Cari always makes my birthday so special & am so blessed to have her in my life! I wish I could make it to your party tonight girlfriend!
Senior Year ADPi-athlon - this summarizes our friendship pretty well..
Her 23rd.. on stage, naturally.
Dance Marathon veterans
Her 21st in Destin
Helping me with my 21st birthday "speech"
5. I got the WAND.. if you have not.. do it.
5 things making it rain on my parade
1. I got intense sun burn at the flea market & now have lovely tan lines
3. every, and I mean EVERY, morning.. I park my car, wave to the attendant to let him know my key is in the visor & get approached by a very creepy, young dude. EVERY morning he says... "HII! GOOD MORNING! WOULD YOU LIKE YOUR CAR WASHED?". EVERY morning, (for a while) I thankfully declined. But now, he comes like UP TO MY DOOR. It weirds me out. I now fake talk on my cell phone, look down, keep my sunglasses on, walk quickly to avoid. I am not the only one who finds him creepy. I know, he's just trying to do his job, but take your solicitation elsewhere, bucko.
4. sore phroaty.
5. ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I really miss Gracie & Star.