1. A/S/L with a twist:
A. Stage of life: Married (Just celebrated our 3 year Anniversary this month!)
S. Details about you: Working in Customer Service by day and cooking by night
L. Where you are based: Jupiter Florida Where you want your work to go: I would love to figure out a way to make food blogging my full time career! (working on it!)
2. Favorite meal: That is WAY too tough of a question for a food blogger hah - I like variety so it changes A LOT: Anything with garlic and cayenne (i put it in EVERYTHING!!!). Mexican-style food is the favorite in our household - we love a little spice and some homemade tortillas!
3. Favorite beverage: I pretty much just drink water or tea, but as for my favorite cocktail (Again, this changes a LOT) but right now I'm partial to the Blood Orange Margarita! :)
5. What or who inspires you? Other food bloggers who started out just like me - Someone from a small town just writing and photographing what they are passionate about (Food!). I have a Favorites Page on my website listing some of the fabulous ladies that inspire me! :) They give me hope that one day (hopefully soon) I can make it happen!
6. Favorite quote that inspires your work: Julia Childs has some hysterical cooking quotes ("If you're afraid of butter, use cream.") haha but one that I find inspirational is, "This is my invariable advice to people: Learn how to cook- try new recipes, learn from your mistakes, be fearless, and above all have fun!" — Julia Child (My Life in France)
|Vanilla Cupcakes with Swiss Meringue Buttercream|
8. Challenges about your work: The big ol' mess I leave in my kitchen! haha Thankfully my husband is a HUGE help and cleans up behind me as I'm cooking!
9. Your dream piece of art/food to create: I just tackled gnocchi recently which was one my "cooking bucket list", and now I'm determined to figure out how to make authentic Pad Thai (i tried once and failed miserably!).
11. Where can we see more of you? www.mylifeasamrs.com/ & http://www.facebook.com/pages/My-Life-as-a-Mrs/161637273872610?sk=wall
12. Can we buy you? Sure! haha
13. What are your hopes & dreams for your work? To pick up some sponsors or become a contributor to other food/recipe websites. I would LOVE to make this my full-time job (not just something I get a little cash here and there for!)!
|Caribbean BBQ Chicken Cups|