Thursday, May 5, 2011

creative cultures 8

I first met this week's creative culture in Atlanta, where I lived for a few months in the summer of 2009. Marc met all my fsu girlfrans earlier in the year & have since become a hilarious group of friends that I enjoyed exploring ATL with, floating down the river with, wizard staffing in the blue ridge mountains with and finding under the coffee table (we will leave those details for Whitney to explain).

egg heads rafting the river
Marc knows & loves the entertainment, advertising & music industries and has worked on some awesome project, the coolest (to date) being: Sony Playstation Phone. He has some pretty neat entrepreneurial gigs: Dixie Gentlemen, & YOLO, as well as a freelance site: Salt Lick Creative. He just launched his brand new website: http://cargocollective.com/marcjfisher

Meet: Marc.


1. A/S/L with a twist:
A. Stage of life, year in school, major: Working in Advertising/Entertaining
S. Details about you: I like to be on the go, travel, creativity, extrovert, good at impersonating people
L. Where you are based, where you are going, where you want your work to go: ATL, the moon, the masses hopefully, and whatever it is it better be funny or have a wow factor.


2. Favorite meal: BBQ Food

3. Favorite beverage: Arizona Green Tea and Stella Artois, it’s a tie!


4. What is your first memory of being creative? I made a book full of profanity (4 year old profanity that is, so stuff like poop, boobies and well you get the idea) oh yeah and there were pictures too. I have proof

5. What or who inspires you? Mark Zuckerberg, Walt Disney & Willy Wonka

6. Favorite quote that inspires your artwork: Fail Harder

7. Favorite thing about your artwork: It can’t articulate who I am

8. Challenges about your artwork: It will melt your face?

9. Your dream piece of art: A really cool chair that only I was allowed to sit in


10. Favorite article of clothing/accessory/shoes? Vintage disco shirt that my dad wore, it’s silk, brown plaid with a tennis player on the back

11. Where can we see more of you!? On TMZ, and… http://www.marcjfisher.com/ http://www.saltlickcreative.com/ http://www.goyolo.org/ & http://cargocollective.com/marcjfisher

12. Can we buy you? Yes! Wait, what does that mean?

13. What are your hopes/dreams for your work? To get noticed by who I look up too.

14. Anything else we should know? If I could have a super power, it would be to fly.


If you would love to be featured as a Creative Culture or would like to nominate someone, just comment on this post & I will be in touch!






No comments: