|egg heads rafting the river|
1. A/S/L with a twist:
A. Stage of life, year in school, major: Working in Advertising/Entertaining
S. Details about you: I like to be on the go, travel, creativity, extrovert, good at impersonating people
L. Where you are based, where you are going, where you want your work to go: ATL, the moon, the masses hopefully, and whatever it is it better be funny or have a wow factor.
2. Favorite meal: BBQ Food
3. Favorite beverage: Arizona Green Tea and Stella Artois, it’s a tie!
4. What is your first memory of being creative? I made a book full of profanity (4 year old profanity that is, so stuff like poop, boobies and well you get the idea) oh yeah and there were pictures too. I have proof
5. What or who inspires you? Mark Zuckerberg, Walt Disney & Willy Wonka
6. Favorite quote that inspires your artwork: Fail Harder
7. Favorite thing about your artwork: It can’t articulate who I am
8. Challenges about your artwork: It will melt your face?
9. Your dream piece of art: A really cool chair that only I was allowed to sit in
10. Favorite article of clothing/accessory/shoes? Vintage disco shirt that my dad wore, it’s silk, brown plaid with a tennis player on the back
11. Where can we see more of you!? On TMZ, and… http://www.marcjfisher.com/ http://www.saltlickcreative.com/ http://www.goyolo.org/ & http://cargocollective.com/marcjfisher
12. Can we buy you? Yes! Wait, what does that mean?
13. What are your hopes/dreams for your work? To get noticed by who I look up too.
14. Anything else we should know? If I could have a super power, it would be to fly.
If you would love to be featured as a Creative Culture or would like to nominate someone, just comment on this post & I will be in touch!