Wednesday, March 23, 2011

woof wednesday

sorry for the woof hiatus. still love my puppies needing a home!

Amy, who is one of my soul sisters, has always loved loved loved animals. She always used to wear animal t-shirts all the time when were little squirts. One time when we were in her mom's volvo on the way home from dance class, her young brother, Doug, threw a piece of plastic out the window (a wrapper to his McDonalds raccoon toy from Pocahontus - weird memory, I know.) Amy got so upset and cried all the way home. I was so confused, I knew litering was wrong, but I did not feel like she did, that a wild raccoon or possum would eat it & choke. We laugh about that story now.. and many other stories from that Volvo.

She has a heart of gold & has volunteered with the Broward County Animal Care for as long as she was able to. Occasionally, Amy will send me goldens that need rescuing in Broward County. I am not sure if she does this to torment me or not :)

But here are some of the cuties she has recently sent...
Macy:

My name is Macy. I am 1 year 3 month old Golden Retriever. I am very playful and love to run. I will need a little training on my manners as I am all over you kissing like crazy but in a playful way. I would do great in any home enviroment. I would do great with other dogs but no cats, please because I will just chase them but not hurt them. I am just a playful and happy girl. Come meet me today

Oso:

I'm not sure what I like better, this pup's adorable face or her fabulous rainbow & sunshine background
DOG - ID#A1429998

I am an unaltered female, brn/white Labrador Retriever.
My age is unknown.
I have been at the shelter since Mar 14, 2011.

More information on all these pups can be accessed by calling: (954) 359-1313 or visiting their website!

Adopting a dog is a lifetime commitment.

Wanna join Woof Wednesdays?!


We would love to bring you on board.

Or just start posting about a dog in need of a home on your blog or facebook page!

oh and join our group on facebook!

oh and here too on our page



No comments: