Wednesday, March 30, 2011

keep em coming.

the best part of birthdays, is letting yourself continue the celebrations (sans the cupcakes). last night when I got home from work, I had a lovely present waiting for me from one of my bestest friends & my birthday buddy.

 CRM & I celebrating at our joint-birth day party

I opened the box up to find a gorgeous bracelet!

sugar coat bangle, kate spade new york


"donna" picked this color out for me, which will be great for layering with other bangles & for gamedays! (one of our favorite memories). & the best part was she got it for a great price, which I love because I love a great deal & when my friends get to take advantage of them. does NOT make the gift any less wonderful, if anything, I am even happier!

colorado

lots of kate spade new york pieces on sale.. some of my other favorites (in case you havent sent me a present yet... hehe)

trellis crystal ring, kate spade new york

putting on the ritz earring, kate spade new york
I was given a beautiful pair of kate spade earrings by another one of my bests as a gift for being in her wedding! kate spade pieces make beautiful gifts, great quality & special without breaking the bank!

No comments: