Thursday, March 10, 2011

Creative Cultures 4

I first met my next Creative Culture in 6th grade; a curly blonde fro sporting, wakeboarding, pranking junior high boy. Weston used to toilet paper my house, show up on my dock and do things like dress like a woman and push his friend in a stroller past the front of my house. Somewhere between then and now, he and his family became great friends of mine & my family; he married one of my best friends (in one of the most beautiful weddings I have ever seen!!!!) and continues to make people laugh & light up people’s day.



A few years ago, Weston & his business partner started a screen printing company that is beginning to take off. Weston being such a genuine and fun person has gained lots of business opportunities by working hard and by just being a good guy. He has worked with Red Bull, Palm Beach Atlantic University, Guy Harvey, Gloria Estefan, numerous independent businesses & more!


I will let you learn more about Wes in his own words…

a more controlled fro.
1. A/S/L with a twist:

A. Stage of life, year in school, major Co-Founder Cotton King Inc, Married graduated from Palm Beach Atlantic Universrity . Com Major/ Minor in Graphic Design.
S. Details about you- I have a Fro and love boating with my wife
L. Where you are based, Pompano Beach FL where you are going, Global where you want your work to go-Local.

2. Favorite meal: Hot Dog

3. Favorite beverage: water/coffee
Where the magic happens, Cotton King Inc. Headquarters
4. What is your first memory of being creative? Eating sugar packages naked on the kitchen table drawing in my coloring book. I was 20 at the time.


5. What or who inspires you? Music/Love
Screenprinting in action
6. Favorite quote that inspires your artwork: Make it Happen…

7. Favorite thing about your artwork: I can do it for a living.
8. Challenges about your artwork:-) Account Receivables.


9. Your dream piece of art: Ferrari 458 italia

For Verde Style, winner's of Pepsi Refresh Challenge

10. Favorite article of clothing/accessory/shoes CottonKing Tee’s and my Nike Low Dunks


11. Where can we see more of you!? www.cottonkinginc.com ; CottongKingInc - Facebook ; CottonKingInc - Twitter

& YouTube.com


12. Can we buy you? Yes (@ http://www.cottonkinginc.com/)

short & sweet, gotta love it!
 

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Thanks AD for featuring my brother!!! YOU ROCK!!! xx

Weston William & Blake Michaelene said...

thats my man!