Thursday, January 13, 2011

bag lust

I loveeee purses. All colors, sizes, values, fabrications.. My favorite clutch is a green eel skin bag I got at Goodwill in Tallahassee. It's a beauty.

For years & years I wanted a Louis Vuitton "Speedy" bag, as if you need a picture:
So naturally, for my college graduation, I bought myself one! I loved it, wore it too much & now keep her (I named her Miss.America, not sure why) in her dust bag and only use sparingly. Sad, but will be worth it. They are repairable but costs almost a 1/3 of the purse price & takes 2 months to do so.

My mom bought me an awesome Henri Bendel bag for Christmas, but it was not my type. Unfortunately I cannot find a picture on their site, but it was a small purse on a long leather strap & was metallic and black python. I am a big purse girl, so I exchanged it for a purse very similar to this, but is Eel skin & dusty blue:
Debutante Asymmetric Black Mock Croc Clutch


+= Christmas love.
She's a beauty.

I am currently loving these bags,
First one, by Marc. I love the hardware & the versatile ways of carrying. My pick would be Saddle, yours?Out of my current price range, but still loving:

Saddle
Putty
Black



Second, all of Alexander Wang's riveted collection:
Brick

Black
How great are these too:
Red


No comments: