Wednesday, December 1, 2010

woof wednesday

Last week at the park we saw 2 big beautiful furry huskies! One had beautiful blue eyes, they were gorgeous dogs. Growing up in south Florida, if someone had a husky, you had to feel bad for the pup having that thick coat! But here in California - with the current temperature 58 degrees, I am coveting their fur coats!

Meet Sam:
Good Dog-Dog Talk Rescue, Brea, CA  


"Sam is an energetic husky found wandering the streets. He is appox. 2 years old, very sweet and needs a family who understands the world of huskys."  

Meet Mandy:

Alleys Rescued Angels, Corona, CA
909-622-6314
Email Alleys Rescued Angels
See more pets from Alleys Rescued Angels
For more information, visit Alleys Rescued Angels's Web site.


"Hi my name is Mandy. I am a beautiful Siberian Husky girl who was so happy when I got rescued. I am now living comfortably in a foster home waiting for my forever family to find me. I love everyone, I am a mellow girl and get along great with the other doggies at my foster home, cats seem to be ok too. The vet says I am maybe 2 years young and a healthy girl. I am spayed, microchipped, current on all of my vaccines and now just need a nice family to adopt me. Feel free to contact my foster mom at 760-961-2063 for more details on me or email my rescue for an adoption application at alleysangels@rocketmail.com."


"no paw left behind"
It's our mission!
•••
Adopting a dog is a lifetime commitment.
wanna join Woof Wednesdays! Email me at lcairdo@gmail.com
we would love to bring you on board.
oh and join our group on facebook!
oh and here too on our page

No comments: