Wednesday, December 8, 2010

woof wednesday : eat * pray * love luigi

this past weekend we rented Eat-Pray-Love which was way better than I had heard it was! it left us both really wanting yummy real pizza, real mozzarella, fresh tomatoes.. etc.. (you know the scene I am talking about from the movie)

So today, embracing my lack of Italian heritage.. meet:
Luigi
Chihuahua/Pug Mix
La Habra, California
"I was born September 22 to a marvelous little chihuahua named Mia. She gave birth to 5 of us, and we are all to precious and cuddly. My mama was found wandering around a parking lot scared and pregnant. She was lucky to find by a cuddly Canine volunteer who rescued her! I have been in an awesome foster home since birth, with kids and other dogs so I am very social. I would love to be your new best friend and lap warmer. Will you be my forever home and give me lots of love?"
Interested in adopting Luigi?
ps the website is dangerous - too many cute puppies!


 "no paw left behind"
It's our mission!
•••
Adopting a dog is a lifetime commitment.
wanna join Woof Wednesdays! Email Lauren at lcairdo@gmail.com
we would love to bring you on board.
oh and join our group on facebook!
oh and here too on our page

No comments: