Wednesday, November 3, 2010

wish list (part 1)

tom's shoes holiday collection has arrived! I have wanted a pair of tom's for a long while, but have been trying to keep my purse strings tight til I had a permanent job (freelancing doesn't pay off credit card bills very consistently.) but now that I have a more permanent job (PTL!!!) I think I might buy these next pay check:
 
 Gilded Herringbone Women's Classics,  $54.00. (I know, not exactly bank-breaking, but 2 tanks of gas!) 


The rest of their holiday collection is equally pretty! 




Need cold weather options? check out My friend Lauren's blog where she shares some great Boots she has found!
does your guy think tom's are cool? (mine doesn't.. yet) here are some new holiday styles for him!
In honor of Movember (Men's Health Awareness Month)

Grey Flannel Men's Classics, $58.00 (I love these!)
That is all.. for now :) more wishful thinking to come.

No comments: