Thursday, October 21, 2010

woof wednesday! (on thursday..)

Happy (almost) Halloween!
In honor of the day.. meet BOO!
look how sweet he is!

"My name is Boo and I want to your best friend. I born around July 20th. I was abandoned at the shelter with my brother Moo when I was a tiny baby, so I dont know who my mommy and daddy are. But everyone thinks we are chow and border mixes. Two of the best breeds which make the best dog you could ever ask for. We have been in an awesome foster home with three boys since we were tiny babies so we are very social and friendly. Will you be that lucky family to be our forever home?"

http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/17662781 OR www.cuddlycanines.com 



remember
"no paw left behind"
It's our mission!
•••
Adopting a dog is a lifetime commitment.

No comments: