Wednesday, October 13, 2010

woof wednesday: meet Mia

Meet Mia!
Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever
La Habra, California

sorry for the hiatus my friends.. past 2 months have been exciting, challenging and rewarding. just relocated to california to get back into the fashion industry & be a little adventurous with life! time to get back to helping out our 4 legged friendsies.

meet Mia! I always like to find a pup to feature that has something unique that sticks out to me. My boyfriend is going to be an uncle to his first niece in a few weeks and the name to be is Mia also :) This Mia, is a beautiful blonde golden retriever/labrador mix. I am going to go visit her tomorrow (shhh, don't tell anyone!)

"My name is Mia and I want to be your new best friend. I was born July 21 to a gorgeous Golden retriever mix mama Sunny. And our mama lives up to her name, she is pure sunshine.We don't know who are daddy was but he must of been an handsome fellow. Their are 8 of us and we have inherited our mama's great personality and disposition. I have been in an awesome foster home since I was a little baby so I am very friendly and love other dogs. I will make a perfect addition to any family. Will you be my forever home and give us lots of love?"

remember..
"no paw left behind"

It's our mission!

•••

Adopting a dog is a lifetime commitment.


1 comment:

Sugar Bump said...

Okay I want all of Mamma Sunny's babies! :) SO CUTE!!! Could not look more cuddly!