Thursday, July 22, 2010

woof wednesday!

I was relatively down and out yesterday.. so let's pretend we can go back 24hrs!

Growing up I always aquaited pitbulls with gangs and criminals, stereotype.. I know. But then I met my boyfriend's pitbull - Rick James:
& he is so loveable and well behaved. he is the most loyal dog!
So today, meet Nuba!
                                            
Nuba is a young girl, she recently had 4 puppies (that have all been adopted!) She loves people, children and gets along well with other dogs. She is up to date on all her shots too. I want her!!! (but can't have her)

2 comments:

曾法幸 said...

相見亦無事,不來常思君.................................................................

Kylee and Joel said...

my best friend rescued two pit bulls and they are so beautiful and such sweet dogs :)