Monday, December 29, 2008

here little fishy..






I am excited to announce that tomorrow, yes tomorrow!, I am going sailfish fishing (sailfishing?). perhaps I will catch the real thing to hang in my room (see stuffed sailfish below).


Got some fun things today in the after Christmas sales.. including:





to match my NYE dress!




in 4 colors.. 1.50, why not?


Dillards' shoe department always has great sales & their private labels::
Antonio Melani
Michelle D
Alex Marie
Gianni Bini
etc..
are all great quality products.

my favorite perfume was 75% off, yes SEVENTY FIVE percent.

also picked up some brown faux-leather (yeah PETA) riding boots, a black highwaisted Kenzie jumper, a cashmere sweater from TARGET!!, new shades (9.99 aka the clumsy girl's dream) and some great classic DVDs including:
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun - the original SJP!
Breakfast at Tiffanys
Gossip Girl Season 1
Mama Mia
We Were Soliders

I did very good, I know!

One of the upsides of the retail sales being on the downsides is that employees are valuing their jobs & therefore customer service is on the rise! Sales people KNOW their employers can give their jobs to any of the many people needing jobs so are not taking them for granted. I was a pleasantly surprised shopper at quite a few stores today.

Y, (in honor of spending green & getting value!!!)
thick hair

No comments: