Monday, September 1, 2008

welcome me.

this is very exciting for me.

i spend a lot of time on blogs at work [a big no no] but i disguise it as looking for fashions for my line of work. i have always wanted to create one, make it pretty and have my friends and readers multiply daily, but i am no carrie bradshaw. infact i am not even sure if that is how "she" spells her name.

my blog will be filled with my findings, rants, raves and probably some family stores. Ma & Dah, the girls and the newlyweds will be their names.

i am a: recent/slightly depressed college grad, newly professional, contently single, conservatively moderate, ecletically bargainere, bridesmaid experienced, greek life enthusiast.

get to know me.

4 comments:

mary caroline said...

Hi! I'm not sure who this is exactly... but I have a few guesses. Let me know! Welcome to the blog world :)

Laurie said...

Love,
The wall Marlin could be quite easy to come by...just call Chrissie. On the way back from Sea Camp, oh so long ago (fifth grade), Rob and I stopped at some dumb store in the keys and bought a similar item. I am so sure my mom would be happy to pass it on to you... she never has really appreciated that sort of, quote un-quote, wall art, in her house. I miss you terribly.
Love,
Shining Star

assistant buyer said...

i ordered it today from outdoorworld.com :D i miss misschriss! & you SS

mary e said...

i am loving your blog missy! i have a great store for you to visit in palm beach. one of our favorite pick up a treasure every time kinda place. I'll buy lunch! yay...oh you won't be down for a long time... i'll wait!