Tuesday, September 23, 2008

fall finds part 1

this weekend rooms and I are hosting quite a few of our friends from university [dont I sound like such a Brit when I say university!] for a football game. we are thinking we should have between 5 and 12 + 1 dog. for a 2 bedroom/2.5 bathroom townhouse.. it will be a squeeze. but the more the merrier when you are among friends, right?




the sailfish has arrived! I promise one day I will post pictures of my "decorating" [although I have done nothing as decorative as many of my peers] and in what stage of life my habitat is in. right now I am in the process of figuring out a place/way to store my winter clothes, I feel like when they were in storage they multiplied because I surely do not enjoy winter so why do I have so many sweaters?

I booked my plane ticket for atlanta to go see my friends-turned-georiga-peaches for halloween and a football game [me, travel to a football game? shocker I know.] I will be there the night of halloween and our costumes.. well, I cannot give them away but they are super fun.
I got to thinking... [just kidding S.a.T.C] that alot of my trips to my Alma are like the Indian Princess camping trips I used to take with Dah & mrs.Sissy & half of my friends & their dads for a few reasons: [these will probably make more sense if you were apart of the greatest YMCA organization ever, Iriquois Nation Indian Princesses :D]

- run around with my friends until late hours of the night
- call each other funny names that have some obscure story of how it was originated
- make our own clothes
- sometimes get a little sick %-)
- try to scare off unknown older men [ick]
- sing funny songs/chants/great oldies songs
- do bizarre hand motions
- tend not to maintain all hygiene
- paint our faces
- write on the walls
am I right, or am I right?


my new current [and probably will be shortlived] obsession is the versatility of this dress:
last night I spent at least 45 minutes playing with different ways to wear it. one of which I will use this weekend!
I mean... $43.00 for at least 8 skirts/dresses.




and finally..
happy birthweek to my favorite italian twins & my Mrs.sissy





Y, thick hair

4 comments:

Lauren & Derek said...

did i make your blog!!!!

Jesse Mendez said...

Hi how are you? I was looking at your blog and I like it. I would like to become blog friends are you up for it?

I have an art blog and it is here in sunny San Diego, I am creating conceptual art pieces as well as my own personal journals and funny sections. I have friends from all over the world. How about it?
If you comment on my blog I will on yours. Take care and see you soon? Jesse

Heather said...

um...is that dress an american apparel find....? and is it the one you were wearing in the pics with the white shirt....

assistant buyer said...

umm yes you did make my blog!

and yes american apparel!